N D&H ALCO RS3 #4103-DCC
DELAWARE & HUDSON
Introduced in 1950, the all-purpose, 1600-HSP RS-3 diesel locomotive had the stamina and strength for freight and passenger service yet was agile enough for yard work. With its rugged, dependable design, it’s no wonder that many of these versatile RS-3 locomotives are still working today on short lines, tourist lines, and hauling freight.Now in N scale, Bachmann’s DCC-equipped model adds digital control and versatility to your stable of locomotives.
• DCC-equipped for speed, direction, and lighting
• dual-mode NMRA-compliant decoder
• eight-wheel drive
• precision can motor
• dual, precision-balanced brass flywheels
• die-cast chassis
• finescale handrails
• blackened nickel silver wheels
• detailed exhaust stack and fan
• prototype-specific headlights
• NMRA wheel profile
• E-Z Mate® Mark II couplers
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - SMALL PARTS! NOT INTENDED FOR CHILDREN UNDER 3.
Tell a Friend
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.