NS SD60E #6963 GO RAIL
Always an innovator, Norfolk Southern has used its resources to keep older power up to todays standards. Rebuilt from older SD60 locomotives in the historic Juniata Shops, the SD60E features numerous improvements for efficiency, safety and comfort. The SD60Es have shown Norfolk Southern's civic pride as well, wearing special paint schemes to honor our veterans and first responders.
One of our most highly requested models, the new SD60Es will bring the stunning paint schemes of some of the hottest locomotives on the rails today to your layout. Our models will feature new tooling to accurately capture the many changes in these locomotives including the unique Crescent Cab".
• LEGACY Control System equipped able to run in LEGACY Control mode, in TrainMaster Command Control mode, or in Conventional mode with a standard transformer
• Odyssey II Speed Control with On/Off switch
• LEGACY RailSounds sound system featuring:
• CrewTalk dialog and TowerCom announcements, each with different scenarios depending on whether the locomotive is in motion or stopped
• Six official railroad speeds with CrewTalk dialog
• Eight diesel RPM levels
• LEGACY Real-Time Quilling Horn control with instant response for realistic signature quilling and correctly timed warning signals
• Single hit or continuous mechanical bell sounds
• Sequence Control: plays the sound effects of an entire trip, including warning sounds and announcements, based on the movement and speed of the locomotive
• Current speed and fuel dialog, refueling sound effects
• IR Transmitter for SensorTrack
• Dual powerful maintenance-free motors with momentum flywheels
• ElectroCouplers on front and rear
• Traction tires
• Refined Conventional Transformer Control Mode with lower starting speeds
• Fan-driven smoke unit
• Adjustable smoke output
• Directional lighting including LED headlights
• Marker lights on front and rear
• Illuminated number boards
• Lighted cab interior
• Die-cast metal trucks, pilot, and fuel tank
• Metal frame
• High levels of separately applied metal details
• Engineer and conductor figures
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS • Gauge: Standard O
• Dimensions: 19" Long
• Rail Line: Norfolk Southern
• Road Number: 6963
• Min Curve: O36
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - SMALL PARTS! NOT INTENDED FOR CHILDREN UNDER 3.
Tell a Friend
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.