C&IM HEAVY MIKADO #551
BUILT TO ORDER
Newly-tooled Heavy Mikado boiler is Offered for the First Time
The USRA’s Heavy Mikado shared many features with the Light Mikado but offered a larger boiler and firebox and greater tractive effort. Fifteen railroads ordered over 950 Heavy Mikado’s built on USRA and non-USRA orders between 1918 and 1944.
Equipped with the realistic and popular Whistle Steam smoke effect!
-Legacy Control System equipped – able to run in LEGACY Control mode, in TrainMaster Command Control mode, or in Conventional mode with a standard transformer
-Odyssey II Speed Control with On/Off switch
-LEGACY RailSounds sound system featuring:
- CrewTalk dialog and TowerCom announcements, each with different scenarios depending on whether the locomotive is in motion or stopped
- Six official railroad speeds with CrewTalk dialog
- DynaChuff synchronized with 32 levels of intensity as the locomotive gains speed
- LEGACY "Real-Time Quilling Horn" control with instant response for realistic signature "quilling" and correctly timed warning signals
- Single hit or continuous mechanical bell sounds
- Sequence Control plays the sound effects of an entire trip, including warning sounds and announcements, based on the movement and speed of the locomotive
- Current speed and fuel dialog, refueling sound effects
-Whistle Steam smoke effect
-IR Sensor equipped
-Powerful maintenance-free motor with momentum flywheel
-Wireless Tether connection between locomotive and tender
-ElectroCoupler on rear of tender
-Directional lighting including operating headlight and back-up light on rear of tender
-Illuminated classification lights on the front of locomotive
-Interior illumination in cab
-Die-cast metal locomotive body, pilot, and trucks
-Die-cast metal tender body and trucks
-High level of separately applied metal details
-Separately applied builder's plates
-Synchronized fan driven smoke unit
-Adjustable smoke output
-Authentically detailed cab interior
-Glowing firebox in cab
-Cab window "glass"
Road Number: 551
Gauge: Standard O Scale
Dimensions: Length: 21"
RailLine: Chicago & Illinois Midland
Minimum Curve: O-54
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - SMALL PARTS! NOT INTENDED FOR CHILDREN UNDER 3.
Tell a Friend
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.