WP MIKADO CONVENTIONAL
2-8-2 MIKADO STEAM LOCOMOTIVE
First used on Japanese railways in the early 1900s, the Mikado steam locomotive became one of the principal freight locomotives of North America. The excellent starting tractive effort of these 2-8-2 steam locomotives made them great fast-speed haulers of heavy freight, securing them a place of importance on American railways.
* Transformer controlled forward, neutral, and reverse operation
* Synchronized fan-driven smoke unit
* Conventional RailSounds sound system
* Realistic separately applied coal load
* Powerful maintenance-free motor with momentum flywheel
* Die-cast metal locomotive body, frame, and pilot
* Magnetic coupler on rear of tender
* Traction tires
* Die-cast metal tender body and trucks
* Select separately applied details
* Opening tender water hatch for easy access to sound controls
* Operating headlight
* Opening cab roof hatch
* Engineer figure
Locomotive Road Number: 327
Gauge: Standard O
Dimensions: Length: 20 ¾"
RailLine: Western Pacific
Minimum Curve: O-36
Tell a Friend
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.