CN PS 4-4-2 SLEEPER
* Factory-Installed Grab Irons
* Based on Plan #4069B Originally Built for NYC & PRR
* Superbly Detailed Inside & Out
* Roof & Side Details as appropriate
* Proto MAX(TM) Metal Knuckle Couplers
From 1948 to 1967 when the train was finally discontinued, these streamlined cars were the stars of New York Central's 20th Century Limited. By the 1950s, the road had begun selling off surplus equipment to other lines and many of these cars went on to new owners.
PLEASE NOTE: As these cars are the correct prototype length and feature full underbody detail to match the prototypes, a minimum 24" radius is recommended for operation.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - SMALL PARTS! NOT INTENDED FOR CHILDREN UNDER 3.
Tell a Friend
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.