PRR E7A #5842
W/SOUND & DCC
Made just for Pennsylvania fans, Walthers makes it easy to add A Units of EP-3s (E7s) to your roster, with models from the second order delivered in 1947. Signature Pennsy details include a complete Trainphone antenna, passenger pilot and single airhorn on the engineers side of the cab. Beautifully finished in Dark Green Locomotive Enamel, the buff-colored pin stripes and lettering dont cover the windows, just as the prototypes appeared after a few months in service. Superbly printed renditions of the PRR Keystone and trust plates round out the authentic lettering.
* Limited Edition -- One Time Run of These Roadnumbers!
* 12:1 Gears for Easy Multiple Unit Operation
* Helical Cut Gears for Smooth, Ultra-Quiet Performance
* 5-Pole Skew-Wound High-Torque High-Efficiency Can Motor
* Dual Machined-Brass Flywheels
* 12-Wheel Electrical Pickup
* Correct Bulldog Nose
* Decorated in Brunswick Green & Buff
* Correct Trainphone Antenna
* Factory-Installed Tsunami Sound & DCC
* LED Constant & Directional Headlights
* Proto MAX(TM) Metal Knuckle Couplers
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - SMALL PARTS! NOT INTENDED FOR CHILDREN UNDER 3.
Tell a Friend
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.